Our clinic provides important medical diagnostic and treatment and therefore considered an ‘essential service’ during COVID.
- Patient’s will only be seen on a booked appointment basis.
- You may be asked to wait in your car until the start of your appointment.
- It is mandatory to have a face covering unless you are medically exempt.
- Your temperature will be checked at reception.
- Please sanitise your hands with the hand sanitiser at reception before entering the clinical area.
- Do not attend the clinic and inform us to reschedule your appointment if you are unwell or have symptoms which may be related to COVID. Please see the following latest government guideline for isolation: https://gov.wales/self-isolation
- You can bring one person to accompany you in the clinical area and the same rules above will apply to them.
We have taken extra measures to ensure the safety of our patients and staff.
This includes but not limited to:
- Protective shields at reception areas
- Limiting foot fall in the clinic
- Regular cleaning of communal areas
- Temperature check of all staff
- All our staff have received both doses of the COVID vaccine
- Face masks for staff
- Cleaning of clinical areas after each patient